You are using reports in RUI client. When you try to add values separated by semicolon to the filters, for example values 'XXX; YYY; ZZZ', the system does not let it.
In Silverlight client it is possible to add values in this format to the filters.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
In order to reproduce this behavior, you may follow the steps below:
Access your system using RUI Client.
- Go to Reports work center.
- Choose any report from the Report List.
- Open the report.
- Run the report.
- Access the Filters tab of the report.
- Pick a field and add multiple values separated by a semicolon, like 'XXX; YYY; ZZZ'.
- The field won't accept the values and the report will not apply the filtering criteria.
This is currently the system expected behavior when it comes to filters in HTML5 UI and in the RUI (Fiori Client).
It is currently not supported to use filters with values separated by semicolon.
This is an enhancement that must be forwarded to our SAP Influence Portal for the C4C product, so it can be included in future releases of the system.
Reports; Filters; Silverlight; RUI; Fiori; Requirement; C4C; Cloud for Customer; , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , Product Enhancement