- The error "The Account ID, API user email, and password combination you entered was not recognized." is encountered upon activation of the DocuSign eSignature feature.
- The correct DocuSign credentials is entered but is not accepted by Onboarding when activating the DocuSign eSignature feature.
- SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Onboarding, then Settings.
2. Click on Features and under Miscellaneous, click on "DocuSign eSignature".
3. Provide the DocuSign credentials and configure the necessary setings.
4. Click on Activate.
5. The error "The Account ID, API user email, and password combination you entered was not recognized." would show if your credentials is incorrect.
Note: If the DocuSign credentials are correct (meaning you're able to login to DocuSign directly), make sure that the password length is not more than 40 characters.
The DocuSign client library provided by DocuSign has a limitation to password length. The password cannot be longer than 40 characters.
If the current password length is more than 40 characters, please change it to the supported length.
DocuSign, Onboarding, eSignature, Features, Credentials , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-DSN , DocuSign , Problem