A Service Technician is maintained in the Header of a ticket. When creating an appointment for an product, a different Service Technician is maintained in the line item.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Open ticket 123 (123 represents the ticket ID).
- Manually add Service Technician XXX (XXX represents the Service Technician name) in the Header.
- Service Technician Team is determined based on the determination procedure.
- In the Items tab manually add product 456 (456 represents the product ID).
- Release the Item line created for Scheduling and save.
- Click to create the Appointment.
- Change the dates for times that there is availability.
- Click on Get Appointment, select a time and save.
- Service Technician maintained in the line item is no longer XXX, but a different one.
The order in which the employees are checked is with the following logic: Employees with least number of appointments/assignments are checked first to see if the employee is free for the requested duration. For this employee list will be sorted in ascending order of the number of appointments/assignments. This is the reason the assignment of the Service Technician.
For Appointments offering, all employees from the Service Technician Team of the ticket who have maintained working hours are considered. For each of these employees, the system checks if the employee is free for the requested duration (continuous slots) during the requested time frame. Whenever the system finds one employee which matches the above criteria, the assignment is created for that employee.
This is the system expected behaviour.
In order to maintain the same Service Technician whenever a follow-up appointment from the ticket is created, please post your request in the collaboration forum. There you can request new features for the new releases of the system.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center:
KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To