Default Browser Language while Loging with SSO Certificate.
The default browser language is German but you want login to the browser in English using SSO Certificate. However, system does not provide any page or view where language can be changed.
Reproducing the Issue
- Enter the SSO URL of your system in the browser bar.
- You will automatically logon in your system.
- Here, the system will use the same browser language as logon language
While using SSO, the logon language is determined by the default language of the browser where the certificate is maintained and not by the system.
If, for Example, you want the Language to be in English, follow below mentioned steps:
- Please navigate to Personalize option available on the browser.
- Click on My Settings and go to Regional Settings.
- Here, you can change the language to English or any other required language using Language option.
Below are the steps to be followed according to the browser that you would be using:
Case 1: In Internet Explorer
- Go to Tools option.
- Select Internet Options.
- Now select Languages and select Language Preference.
- Maintain here your preferred Language for example : English.
- Click Ok and then close the browser.
- Now open a new browser window and you can logon in the system with the Language which you have selected above as the preferred language.
Case 2: In Chrome:
- Go to Settings Options in Chrome.
- Click on Advanced option.
- Add required language and set this to default.
Case 3: In Mozilla Firefox:
- Go to Options.
- Select Content.
- Under the heading Language, click the button Choose.
- Now select the Language to add from the dropdown. and Click Ok.
- Open the new browser window and you can logon into the Language which you have selected above as the preferred language.
Case 3: If the steps above do not resolve the reported issue, please do the following:
- Open the system (without SSO).
- Select English in the logon screen and then log on to the system.
- Click on Personalize option. Then go to My Settings and click on Manage Certificates.
- Execute Request Logon Certificate.
- This procedure will install a new certificate in your browser with the required language
Logon language, SSO, Default SSO logon,change Logon langauge when using SSO, Logon langauge in browser , KBA , sso logon language , change logon langauge , logon using sso , browser language , change sso langauge , login langauge sso , SRD-CC-SEC , Security , How To