- A table Structure represent values using the option number formating Display as Thousand
- When the user profile is set to Spanish it does not perform the translation as state still in English "En Thousand" instead "En Miles"
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.4
- HANA Live Data Connection
Reproducing the Issue
- Add a table to a Story
- Select some measures and dimensions
- Edit the Style of the Table
- Select Numeric Format and Select "ALL"
- Select Display as "Thousands"
- Save the story
- Change the language in your profile to Spanish
- The table will show the Abbreviation at the top of the as "en Thousands", it should display as "en Miles"
- The issue only happens with tables
The Dataregion Function was not calling the right resource string to make the translation works properly.
The issue has been fixed on version 2018.06
- Help resources and free SAP Analytics Cloud content
- Help portal
- SAP Community (Questions & Answers / Direct Link to ask question / Blogs)
- SAP Community WIKI
- Improvement requests (on the SAP Customer Influence portal)
- Video tutorials
- Videos by topic areas: (Overview, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Collaboration, Administration)
- Training events
- Past event recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , Bug Filed