The component in new page created in Career Site Builder disappear after saving as draft
SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Career Site Builder Editor
2. Create a new page and add any desired component
3. Save the page as draft
4. Close the Career Site Builder Editor
5. Re-open the Career Site Builder Editor and open the newly created page
6. Notice that the page is empty and the component is not visible
This is because when we load a page in Career Site Builder Editor, we start off in Published Mode.
In order for us to see the draft page, we have to be in draft mode.
1. Go to Career Site Builder
2. Select Pages and then Content
3. Go to your newly created page and select the gear icon (setting)
4. Select "Edit Draft"
- Career Site Builder
- Recruiting Marketing
- Content Page
- Draft Mode