You have noticed that the fields "Mobile", "Phone", "Job Title" are not editable.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customers work center.
- Go to the Contacts view.
- Open the contact XYZ (XYZ represents the contact ID).
- The fields "Mobile", "Phone", "Job Title" are not editable.
The field "Business Address" does not have an address maintained in it. The mentioned fields are only available for edition once business address is maintained.
This is the system expected behavior.
If you need to maintain "Mobile", "Phone", "Job Title" in contacts without maintaining a business address, you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center. Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer Ideas Forum to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer
Mobile, Contact, Grayed Out, Not Editable, Phone, Address, Job Title , KBA , LOD-CRM-CON , Contact , How To