The Class Progress Report does not populate Status ID and Status Description for users.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Support Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Ensure Class Status reference fields are configured in the GUI.
- References -> Class Status -> Add New.
- Apply Statuses to users
- Learning -> Classes -> Users
- Execute Class Progress Report.
- Note Users’ class status columns will be empty even though they have been applied via LMS interface.
- This is expected behaviour as there is no event history from the users.
- The statuses are applied solely in the LMS GUI.
- Therefore, there is no data recorded in the Database.
- Hence the class status column does not provide a status.
LMS, Report, Class Progress Report, Column, Empty, Status ID, Status Description. , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , Problem