The Class Progress Report does not populate Status ID and Status Description columns for users.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Support Versions
Reproducing the Issue
1. Ensure Class Status reference fields are configured in the GUI. You can check this by naviagting to References > Learning > Class Status
2. Next you can Apply Statuses to users. Navigate to Learning > Classes > Users
3. Follwoing this, execute the Class Progress Report. Note Users’ class status columns will be empty even though they have been applied via LMS interface.
- This is expected behaviour as there is no event history from the users.
- The statuses are applied solely in the LMS GUI.
- Therefore, there is no data recorded in the Database.
- Hence the class status column does not provide a status.
LMS, Report, Class Progress report, Column, Empty, Status ID, Status Description, Class Status, Classes , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , Problem