- How to enable Skype for Business integration in SAP Jam
- How to see Skype for Business/ lync user availability hover card inside SAP Jam
- SAP Jam
- Microsoft Skype for Business
*Prerequisite: SAP Jam Advanced edition or higher
Microsoft® Skype for Business® can be enabled on SAP Jam so that users can chat within Skype for Business and check to see if other users are online.
When the company administrator enables the Skype for Business integration, the user will be able to see the online status of another user when they place their cursor over their profile card in a feed item. As the user clicks on the Skype for Business status on the profile card, the application opens.
The Skype for Business integration with SAP Jam is only supported with the Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 browser. Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and other browsers are not supported.
- Enable the integration
- Enable "Microsoft® Skype for Business® integration"
- Navigate to SAP Jam Admin console as an SAP Jam company admin
- Click on 'Product Setup' > 'Features'
- Look for 'Microsoft® Skype for Business® integration' and enable the checkbox.
- As an end user, the user can see the online status of another user when they place their cursor over their profile card in a feed item.
- As the user clicks on the Skype for Business status on the profile card, the application opens.
*SAP Note: The SAP Jam Skype for Business integration does not currently support cross-company federation.
Skype for Business Lync Skype in Jam integration , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM-SKP , Skype for Business/ Lync Integration , How To