When trying to replicate customers from ERP with TimeZone (EST_), the following error occurs in the incoming payload: "Solve Configuration Issue in Code List Mapping for field TimeZoneCode with value EST_"
SAP Hybris Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Administrator Work Center and select WebService Messages Monitoring
- Change the query to "Erroneus messages"
- Select a failed message, choose actions and then error log
- Message failed with error "Solve Configuration Issue in Code List Mapping for field TimeZoneCode with value EST_"
The timezone EST_ is not available in C4C system.
You should maintain a Code List Mapping (via Business Configuration) for the time zone as follows:
- Go to Work Center Business Configuration and click on OVERVIEW.
- Search the configuration element "Code List Mapping for Integration with External Applications and Solutions"
- Go to Maintain Code List Mapping
- In tab "Code List Mapping Definition" select "TimeZoneCode" for Local Data Type Name.
- In tab "Code List Mapping Rule" select Mapping Rule = "Map Individual Codes"
- Click on "Add Row" to create a new entry: "External code" EST_: mapped to "Local Code" EST in C4C:
ERP Integration with C4C; S4 Integration with C4C; TimeZone EST; EST_ , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-ERP , Integration of C4C with ERP , LOD-CRM-INT-S4H , Integration of C4C with S/4 HANA , Problem