- The customer has added translations for the title/name of the Performance Management Form Template.
- However, the Performance Form title/name still remains in the default language (English US) of the instance when accessed by end-users with different default locales.
SuccessFactors Performance Management
Reproducing the Issue
Create a new Performance Management Form Template.
Under General Settings, select to "Add More" under the Name field:
3. Add translations for the Name/Title field for each locale and save the template changes.
Example: Deutsch (German)
4. Launch a Performance Form to an end-user whose default locale is Deutsch (German).
5. Log-in as the end-user and navigate to the Performance Inbox
The Performance Form Name is displayed in the default locale of the instance (English US), rather than the end-user's default locale Deutsch (German):
Go to Admin Center.
- Navigate to Company Settings > Company System and Logo Settings.
- Enable the radio button beside the setting "All documents will display their current form template name as configured in the Form Template Administration settings. This option supports translations of the document name.":
4. Save changes.
Performance Management, Form Template, Name, Title, Translation, Default Locale, incorrect, inbox. , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-FRM , Forms & Templates , Problem