Refreshing Data source intermittently failed with error "ERROR_INVALID_INSTANCE_NAME" in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on to the SAC tenant..
- Navigate to Menu > Browse > Models and open the problematic model.
- Go to Datasources.
=> Some refreshing failed with error "ERROR_INVALID_INSTANCE_NAME".
To help troubleshoot this issue if it occurs again, please follow these steps:
- Start a browser and point it to this URL https://api2.successfactors.eu/odata/v2/$metadata (the URL may change depending on your SuccessFactors datacenter).
- Login with the user having the issue and setup a basic authentication for this.
- Save the metadata into a file. The metadata file will help SAP determine the reason for the failure.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, refresh, import, schedule, data source, data , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem