The system triggers a Health Check message in your system with below description:
Health Check Component: Security
Health Check Name: Role Assignment Constraints Check
The system has detected inconsistencies in work center assignments for a user. There are 5 possible situations that can occur to cause this.
Message: User ABCXYZ has the following problems:
Message: EXXX - Miscellaneous errors found
Message: Role /SFL0000Y/ES_ORDER_VIEW.WCVIEW of type 1 assigned to user ABCXYZ is not in scope"
(ABCXYZ represents the technical ID of the Business User)
SAP Business ByDesign 1802 and higher.
The business user ABCXYZ is assigned to the invalid work center view /SFL0000Y/ES_ORDER_VIEW.WCVIEW.
Please perform the following steps to correct the problem:
- Go to the Application and User Management work center;
- Open Business Users view;
- Search for the user ABCXYZ;
- Click on Edit -> Access rights;
- Go to Work Center and View Assignment tab;
- Expand the Work Center / View ID 'CRM_WOC_SALESORDERS';
- Uncheck the checkbox Assigned to User for /SFL0000Y/ES_ORDER_VIEW.WCVIEW;
- Click on Save.
business user; assignment; work center; views; health check; access rights , KBA , SRD-CC-IAM , Identity & Access Management , Problem