The system triggers a Health Check message in your system with below description:
Health Check Component: Security
Health Check Name: Role Assignment Constraints Check
The system has detected inconsistencies in work center assignments for a user. There are 5 possible situations that can occur to cause this.
Message: User XYZ has the following problems:
Message: EXXX - Miscellaneous errors found
Message: Role ABC of type 1 assigned to user XYZ is not in scope"
(ABC represents the role Work Center View ID; XYZ represents the technical ID of the Business User)
- SAP Business ByDesign 1802 and higher.
- SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer 1802 and higher.
The business user XYZ is assigned to the invalid Work Center View ID ABC.
Please perform the following steps to correct the problem:
- Go to the Application and User Management work center.
- Open Business Users view.
- Search for the user XYZ.
- Click on Edit -> Access rights.
- Go to Work Center and View Assignment tab.
- Click on Find.
- Search for the Work Center View ID ABC.
- Click on Locate.
- Uncheck the checkbox Assigned to User for ABC.
- Click on Save.
business user; assignment; work center; views; health check; access rights , KBA , assignment of work center views , invalid work center views , SRD-CC-IAM , Identity & Access Management , Problem