You are creating a Purchase Order by importing the Items from an External Catalog via OCI Integration. For one of the Purchase Order Items you are attaching two attachments. For the first attachment you use the field NEW_ITEM-ATTACHMENT and for the second attachment you use the field NEW_ITEM-ATTACHMENT2.
The creation of the Purchase Order is successful but when you open the document in the system you can see that the second attachment is missing.
SAP Business ByDesign all systems.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Purchase Requests and Orders work center.
- Select the Purchase Orders view.
- Show All Purchase Orders.
- Find XXX (XXX represents the Purchase Order ID that you have created).
- Go to the Items tab.
- Highlight Item Y (Y represents the ID of the Purchase Order Item for which you attached the two attachments).
- Select the Attachments subtab.
You can see that the first attachment has been transferred correctly to the Item. However, the second attachment is missing.
This is expected system behaviour. The system only supports one attachment per Purchase Order Item.
Please only attach one document per Item when you create a Purchase Order from an External Catalog via OCI Integration.
Purchase Order, Creation, Item, OCI, Open, Catalog, Interface, ECC, Integration, Import, External, Provider, Attachment, Multiple, Missing, Not, Included, Found, Transferred , KBA , AP-POP-PO , Purchase Order , Problem