You have defined destination rules in your Location layout. However, system is proposing wrong Logistics Area while doing Post Goods Receipt against a Purchase Order.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Inbound Logistics work center.
2. Select Purchase Orders view.
3. Search for the relevant Purchase Order.
4. Choose Post Goods Receipt button.
5. In the new screen, system is suggesting some Logistics Area but as per the destination rules you have defined it is not the correct Logistics Area.
In the Location layout, you have a Location under the Site. You have defined the destination rule at Location level and not at Site level. The material flow rules at the Location level are redundant and are not considered for any destination determination.
For the inbound process, destination determination of Logistics Area happens based on material rule defined at the Site level. Since there is no rule defined at Site level, system is considering default put-away strategy, which is First Found. So system is proposing the Logistics Area based on this rule.
To resolve the issue delete the destination rule which you have maintained at Location level and then maintain the same rule at Site level.
wrong, logistics, area, post, goods, receipt, site, material, flow, rules, location , KBA , wrong , logistics , area , post , goods , receipt , site , material , flow , rules , location , AP-IDP , Inbound Delivery Processing , Problem