The switch to “Specify Different Template For Each Form” and the Templates drop-down menu are greyed out for the following Calibration Email Notification Templates:
- Notify Calibration Participants to Submit Ratings
- Notify Calibration Participants of Session Finalization
- Notify Calibration Participants of Auto-Routed Forms
- Notify Calibration Participants of Session Activation
- Notify Calibration Rating Changes during Session Finalization
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Email Notification Template Settings
- Select one of the “Notify Calibration…” templates e.g. Notify Calibration Rating Changes during Session Finalization”
- Try to enable the “Specify Different Template for Each Form” checkbox, or to select a different Template from the drop-down menu.
It is not possible – both are greyed out and cannot be selected:
(this screen shot was taken from our internal demo instance)
It is not possible to change the text of the email notification on a per-Template basis i.e. you cannot select a different Calibration Template and configure the Email Body for each template.
The token [[SESSION_NAME]] which is embedded in the Email Body can be used to differentiate between each Calibration session.
It will pull in the Calibration Session name – rather than the Calibration Template name.
E-mail Notification, Calibration Notification, Performance Management
, KBA , LOD-SF-PM-EML , Emails and Notifications , Problem