The New button is grayed out in the Sales Orders facet of a Sales Contract.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer.
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Contracts work center.
- Open any Contract of type Sales Contract.
- Go to the Sales Orders tab.
- The New button is disabled.
You have selected the Scoping question Do you want to replicate contracts between your cloud solution and external application? and have not checked the External Data checkbox in the Sales Contract Activity in Business Configuration.
Prerequisite for active New button on facet Sales Orders in Contract UI is that contract replication has been switched on. Therefore, only Contracts with document type External Data allow creating a follow-up sales order.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Open the Activity List.
- Select Sales Contract -> Maintain Document Types.
- For Document Types Sales Contract, please activate External Data and save.
- Now if you create a new contract for the Document Type Sales Contract you will be able to transfer/replicate the contract to ECC.
- After replication of contract to ECC (Transfer Status of Contract must be Finished), you will be able to create a new sales order.
New, Contract, sales, disabled, greyed out, grayed out , KBA , LOD-LE-COP-SLS , Sales Contract , Problem