When an approver hits on approve option, the screen takes time to refresh and in the meantime if approver hits approve option multiple times multiple records get created.
Successfactors - Employee Central Workflow
Reproducing the Issue
- In the New Homepage UI, click on To Do to approve workflows.
- A pop up window will appear with all the Workflows to be approved.( Eg: Job Information workflow is present).
- Click on the 'Approve' button multiple times.
- After the approval is completed, when you check the employee's Job Infomration, you'll find multiple records created(1 of 3, 2 of 3, 3 of 3 etc.) if you had clicked the Approve button 3 times.
- This is currently a bug in the 1711 instances.
- The engineering team will be fixing it in the 1802 release.
- 1802 release is scheduled for preview instances on 10th March 2018 and other environments on 7th April 2018.
Workflow Approve Multiple Records , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-WFL , Workflow & Trigger (Rules & XML) , Bug Filed