How to set up multiple PDF files to play offline.
Learning Management System
Include all PDFs in a ZIP file.
- Import it manually to iContent server. (see screenshot below)
- Create 1 learning item.
- Under Online Content > Settings > Modify Settings within the item, it will be configured the URL for Offline Download (E.g. https://CUSTOMER.plateau.com/learning/user/onlineaccess/icontent.do?Course=CUSTOM&url=/self-managed/FOLDER1/FOLDER2/ZIP_FILE.zip) (see screenshot 1 below).
- Create the same amount of Content Objects as well as the amount of PDFs you imported to iContent.
- Each Content Object will accommodate a single PDF.
- For each Content Object, Filename, Offline Filename and Enable Mobile Access have to be set up (see screenshot 2 below).
- After this is all set, all PDFs will available to be downloaded and users will be able to play it offline.
- IMPORTANT: 1 - All PDFs must be in the ZIP file. 2 - Content Object Filename URLs and Offline Download URL must be consuming the PDFs from the same iContent folder.
- offline player; multiple pdf offline; launch pdf offline;
SAP SuccessFactors Learning all versions