- Using the Advanced Search in the Discount Lists View, you are running a general query without any search parameters for a certain discount list category.
- The system displays a listing of discount lists which shows a lesser number of lists than expected.
SAP Business By Design
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Product and Service Portfolio Workcenter.
- Go to Discount lists View.
- Select a category, for example Customer Specific Discount Product Category.
- Click on Advanced Search.
- Leave all the search parameters blank and also delete the dates which were automatically filled.
- Click on Go.
The displayed list does not include all of your discount lists.
- In the general query, the system only shows discount lists with Released, Not Released and Partially Released status.
- Discount Lists with Cancelled or Cancellation Requested status are not included.
To view discount lists with Cancelled or Cancellation Requested status, you have to enter this status in the advanced search under the Release Status parameter and filter for the discount lists.
discount lists, price lists, status cancelled, missing, general query, search parameters , KBA , price lists , preislisten , rabattlisten , storniert , cancelled status , discount lists , AP-PRC-PR , Pricing , Problem