- Currently when fiscal periods are used in a model or story, only the non-specific fiscal period labels can be displayed (e.g. P01, P02, P03)
- Need the ability to display the calendar period labels in the context where fiscal period is used (e.g. P01/2018 displayed as Oct/17)
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.x.x
Reproducing the Issue
Log on to SAC tenant.
Create a Chart story based on a model with Time dimension.
Select Time dimension into Rows.
Set Show Hierarchy as FYQP for Time dimension if it is not default selection in model level.
=> Non-specific fiscal period labels can be displayed (e.g. P01, P02, P03) in the chart.
This is limitation in current product version. It is not yet supported to display the calendar period labels for fiscal period.
The feature request has been submitted to SAC development team and it is already on roadmap.
- Help resources and free SAP Analytics Cloud content
- Help portal
- SAP Community (Questions & Answers / Direct Link to ask question / Blogs)
- SAP Community WIKI
- Improvement requests (on the SAP Customer Influence portal)
- Video tutorials
- Videos by topic areas: (Overview, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Collaboration, Administration)
- Training events
- Past event recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, fiscal, label, calendar, period , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , Problem