- Installation key for Crystal Reports.
- How do I create a Crystal Reports license key?
- SAP Crystal Reports installer asking for a license key
- Steps to generate license keys for SAP Crystal Reports
- How to generate an installation keycode for Crystal Reports?
- SAP Crystal Reports 2008
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- SAP ONE Support Launchpad License Keys application https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/licensekey/wizard
To generate a license key for SAP Crystal Reports in Launchpad, please follow the steps below:
- Open the License Keys application https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/licensekey/wizard
- Select/Search for the installation number
- Click + Add System
- Enter the system data as follows:
- Product: SAP Crystal Reports
- Version: SAP Crystal Reports 2016 (or select the appropriate version from the drop-down, e.g. 2016, 2013, 2011, 2008)
- System ID: Can be any 3 alphanumeric characters starting with a letter A-Z (e.g. "C16")
- System name: Optional
- System type: Select from drop-down (e.g. Development, Test, Productive, etc)
Tip: You may need to try both non-production (e.g. test/dev) as well as production in order to see all license materials available.
Check your contract or contact your SAP Account Manager per KBA 2626344 for complete licensing information for your account (including licensing restrictions for SAP Crystal Reports).
Operating System: Select from drop-down if not pre-populated (e.g. Microsoft Windows)
- Material: Select from drop-down list (Note: the "Licensed" number is the total quantity licensed for that particular license material)
- Version: Select the version you need (e.g. 2016. Note: the "Remaining number" is the amount you can create a license key for)
- Number of Licenses: Enter an amount up to the "Remaining" quantity
- If you have any issues generating license keys, please create a support incident for XX-SER-LIKEY-BOJ and include screenshots of the steps you're taking and any error messages you receive. Be sure to include the installation number, version, as well as the license materials (and quantities) you're trying to generate license keys for.
- For more information on generating license keys, access the SAP BusinessObjects Solutions License Keys step-by-step guide.
SAP CR , Crystal Reports 2008 , crystal reports 2011 , crystal reports 2013 , CR 2016 , version 10.0 , version 8.5 , version 9.0 , version xi , version XIR2A , get generate obtain request new License Product Key , installation key , crystal reports viewer , crystal for enterprise , crystal reports for enterprise , , KBA , XX-SER-LIKEY-BOJ , License Keys for Business Objects Products , How To