Recruiters are unable to move candidates from the Forwarded and/or Invited to Apply statuses in the application pipeline. The Move Candidate option is disabled.
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Recruiting and select a job requisition.
- Navigate to the Forwarded or Invited to Apply statuses in the application pipeline.
- Select a candidate.
- Click the Action button.
- The Move Candidate option is disabled (grayed out).
This is the expected system behavior if Late Stage Application feature is enabled.
Check if the Late Stage Application is enabled. (Provisioning >> Company Settings >> Enable Late Stage Applications)
- When Late Stage Application is enabled, candidates forwarded by recruiters are still not considered as applicants. Hence, candidates will not be allowed to be moved to other statuses until they are added to the requisition.
- In order to add the candidate as applicants, recruiters should select the Add to Requisition option to move the candidate out of the Forwarded or Invited to Apply status and into the Default status.
Late Stage Application
- Move Candidate button disabled
- Add to Requisition
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting all versions