While creating new ticket you notice that priority "Urgent" is missing in the value help and you have only Immediate, Normal and Low priorities available to create tickets.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service Work Center.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Press "New".
- When you choose Value help for the field Priority, you notice that the value Urgent is missing.
As per current system behavior, when "Service" is scoped in the system then either "Opportunity" or "Lead" or "Sales Quote" should also be scoped in the system to enable the "Urgent" priority.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects.
- Press Edit Project Scope.
- Navigate to Scoping phase.
- Choose Sales.
- Enable either "Opportunities" or "Sales Quotes" or "Leads" under New Business or Lead Management sections.
Priority, Ticket, Urgent, Missing , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To