- Formatting of selected cells seems not possible after highlighting an entire column or row in a table widget.
- The cell related styling options (Merge, Fill, Borders, Font size, Font colors) are greyed out.
- The options are not active after selecting cells by double click on the first cell of the row/column, however SAP Analytic Cloud shows the possible options for "Selected Cells" in the Styling pane.
- Formatting cells is only available when highlighting them by holding down the left click and moving the cursor to a certain direction.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.2.2
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a table in SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Click on the first cell of a particular row or a column.
- Move the mouse until your row or column will be highlighted.
- Then left click on the cell (when row is highlighted like above).
- Observe that the entire row or column will be selected but several formatting options are not available.
This is a known limitation in SAP Analytics Cloud currently.
Development team is working on enhancing table formatting for the future. It will be planned to be released in Q1/Q2 of 2018.
- Help resources and free SAP Analytics Cloud content
- Help portal
- SAP Community (Questions & Answers / Direct Link to ask question / Blogs)
- SAP Community WIKI
- Improvement requests (on the SAP Customer Influence portal)
- Video tutorials
- Videos by topic areas: (Overview, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Collaboration, Administration)
- Training events
- Past event recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem