Prospects created in C4C getting replicated to S4 Hana system
Cloud for Customer Integration with S4 Hana Cloud/On Premise
Reproducing the Issue
- Scope Integration of Business Partner Data from Your Cloud Solution to an External Application or Solution in Business Configuration
- Create a Prospect in C4C
- Prospect will be replicated to S4 Hana
- Go to Web Service Message Monitoring
- Business Partner Replication message to S4 Hana will be triggered
There is no scoping available for blocking Prospects created in C4C to S4 Hana in Business Configuration
If you want to block prospects from being replicated to S4 you need to use one of the below options:
1. Implement a BADI in C4C, where you can write a PDI logic to determine the communication system only when the partner is an account, and determine no communication system if its a prospect.
2. You can create Route in your HCI mappings for Business Partner replication from C4C to S4, and compare the rolecode values and if it matches to that of prospect, you can stop the processing. Set the adequate route as default accordingly in your HCI system.
C4C Integration with S4 Hana; Prospects replication from C4C to S4 Hana; Blocking prospects in C4C , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-S4H , Integration of C4C with S/4 HANA , How To