You are trying to maintain Recommended Frequency and Visit Duration on the Visit by Sales Data facet for an account but the values are not saving.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Customers work center.
- Go to the Accounts view.
- Open the relevant account ABC (ABC represents the account name).
- Note: ABC has the Sales Area DEF (DEF represents the name of the sales area) maintained.
- Go to the Visit by Sales Area facet.
- For the fields Recommended Frequency and Visit Duration enter values as needed.
- The values are not saved.
This can have several causes. Firstly, the value needs to be entered in the correct format, for example 4 Day(s) 9 Hour(s) 10 Minute(s). Secondly, if you have maintained a Distribution Channel here for your Sales Organization, this also needs to be maintained on the Sales Organization within the Organizational Management.
Go to the Organizational Management work center.
- Go to the Org Structures view.
- Open the relevant organization DEF.
- Go to the Distribution Channels facet.
- Maintain the Distribution Channel as needed.
Distribution Channel, Recommended Frequency, Visit Duration, Visit by Sales Area , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , Problem