You want to add an item in the Related Items facet to an Activity and see that the Party Id field in for the item search is pre-populated.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
This issue happens for several different views. In this example we look at Appointments with Opportunities. Prerequisite: There are some opportunities maintained in the system.
Go to the Activities work center.
- Go to the Appointments view.
- Open the relevant appointment ABC (ABC represents the appointment name) for the Account DEF.
- Go to the Related Items facet.
- For the Related Items tab, click Add.
- For Type, select Opportunities.
- The system does not suggest any values.
- Click the OVS (over view search) for the field Name.
- Click the Advanced search.
- You see that the Party ID in the search has been predefined with the Appointments account DEF and that only search results for Opportunities with Account DEF can be returned.
The Releated Items facet searches for related items by Account.
This is expected system behaviour, the relation is triggered by account. Objects for different accounts are not considered to be related by default system behaviour.
Appointments, Activities, Opportunities, Related Items, Party ID, not found
KBA , LOD-CRM-ACT , Activities , Problem