When registering a user to a VLS Scheduled Offering, the following error is generated:
User [*******] could not be registered in the VLS event. Please note the error code and contact your VLS administrator.
VLS Error Code: execute() failed
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Select Learning,
- Select Scheduled Offerings
- Select a VLS Scheduled Offering
- Enroll a user to VLS Scheduled Offering
- Error appears
The Instructor linked to the Scheduled Offering does not have an Email Address entered in the Email Address field.
- Navigate to Learning > Instructors
- Select and Edit Instructor linked to the Scheduled Offering
- Update the Email Address field and Apply Changes
- Register the user again and the error should now be resolved.
Skype, VLS, Validation Error, integration, execute failed(), Instructor, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-VLS , LMS Virtual Learning System , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem