How do I import both ID and Description data into a dimension in a blank model in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)?
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.2.2
Reproducing the Issue
- Connect to SAP Analytics Cloud
- Create a new blank model via "Create > Model" and "Start with a blank model"
- Add a New or Existing Account dimension
- Add a New or Existing Generic dimension called "Test"
- Import data into the model from a sheet with no column headers
- Notice that the column for the description of "Test" does not get mapped to Dimension "Test"
- Notice that there is no way to map the column for the description of "Test" to Dimension "Test"
This issue is currently under investigation by Product Support.
Add Column Headers to your data file before import that match the dimension name
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, blank, model, dimension, description, import, load, file, map , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , How To