You can't add stories to a topic area or remove existing stories from a topic. There is no X sign along with the story to remove it.
If you try to drag and drop a story in a new Title (tile), it will simple won't do it. No error is displayed.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Edit a Digital Boardroom Dashboard
- Create a new topic using the + sign
- A new tile with new title will appear
- Open the library to display imported stories. Try to drag and drom one story.
You selected a small zoom to visualize a complex dashboard and the box is minimized, not allowing you to drop objects.
The x to delete existing stories also disappears.
Use the buttons + to zoom in and allow a minimum size to display the correct menu options:
- Help resources and free SAP Analytics Cloud content
- Help portal
- SAP Community (Questions & Answers / Direct Link to ask question / Blogs)
- SAP Community WIKI
- Improvement requests (on the SAP Customer Influence portal)
- Videos by topic areas: (Overview, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Collaboration, Administration)
- Training events
- Past event recordings
- New user handbook
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud
dashboard, dibo, cannot, create, delete, dashboard, OC, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem