When an Email is sent from the Activities tab of an Opportunity, the email appears to have sent but the Recipient does not receive any emaill.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Opportunities view.
- Open any Opportunity.
- Go to the Sales Activities tab.
- In the Email pane. select the New button.
- Fill in all required details and send.
- Email appears in the Email pane as Completed but no email was received by the Recipient.
The S/MIME Certificate has expired.
Go to the Administrator work center.
- Go to the Common Tasks view.
- Select Configure S/MIME.
- Go to the Outgoing E-mail tab.
- Select Renew S/MIME Certificate.
Sales, Email pane, Recipient , KBA , sales , email pane , recipient , opportunities , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , How To