You have noticed that when you are creating the account, the start date is respecting the logic you determined but the end date of the time account no. Please refer to the example below:
- Time Account A has start date as Dec 1, 2017 so you are expecting the end date of this time account to be on Nov 30, 2018 but instead you have the results below:
|Time Account||Start Date||End Date|
|A||Dec 1, 2017||Jan 3, 2018|
|A||Jan 4, 2018||Jan 3, 2019|
- You have Time Off Enabled
- You have under the same Time Profile more than one Flexible Account Types
Reproducing the Issue
- Select the employee;
- Go to manage time off;
- See in the Time Accounts that end date does not follow the start date logic (as explained in the symptom)
This is a defect and will be fixed on 1802 release and the cause is the multiple Flexible Account Types, because of this the system pick the wrong end date for the time account.
- Fix: The fix has already been addressed for the 1802 release;
- Workaround until the fix is deployed: Correct wrong accounts manually or create an Account Creation Calendar run for the wrong Time Account Type and period. The calendar run should change the accounts and recalculate the accruals accordingly.
Time account validity incorrect ECT-92554 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time-Off , Problem