You are unable to see social media interactions under the Interactions facet of a ticket in the Fiori Client. However, social media interactions can be seen in the Interactions facet in the HTML5 Client.
SAP Cloud for Customer / Service
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Open ticket ABC (ABC represents the ticket ID).
- Go to the Interactions facet.
Social media interactions are not displayed.
Under the Interactions facet of a ticket in the Fiori Client, you will see e-mail, SMS, chat, portal and phone call interactions only. There is a separate facet called Social Interactions where social media interactions are displayed.
To see social media interactions in tickets in the Fiori Client, you need to enable the Social Interactions facet by following the steps below:
- Go to the Business Configuration work centre.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select relevant implementation project.
- Click the Next button until the Questions tab.
- Select the Service element > Customer Care > Service Request Management.
- Under the Social Channels for Service section, enable the question: Do you want to enable Social Channel in Fiori Client?
- Save your changes.
Please note if there are no social media interactions in the ticket, the Social Interactions facet will not be visible.
Social Media; Tickets; Interactions; Fiori , KBA , social interaction , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To