- Internal Hire information is not populating in OCI
- Failed to send data to SF: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error. ServiceApplicationException while creating New User in BizX if ONBOARDING_DEMO_ENVIRONMENT or ONBOARDING_PRE_DAY1_EXPERIENCE is enabledException while populating candidate info.
- UserId / Employee Login sent from Onboarding is not available in BizX.
For Internal Hire Process:
1) First panel for this Internal Hire process should be "IsInternalHire?" Panel. We need to Capture the value for the key "InternalHireLogin" in the 1st panel of the process. This information will be sent to BizX in CandidateCreate (SF_Integration)
2) The Internal Hire chosen in the 1st panel should be already hired and should be available in BizX.
3)InternalHireLogin (EmployeeLogin ) chosen in the 1st panel should match the User id in BizX
How to Verify the information sent from ONB?
Onboarding -> Settings -> Audit Trail -> Search for candidate -> Check the Event SF_Integration CandidateCreated. You can use the inforamtion (payload) sent from ONB to BizX.
4) From the Audit trail, get the information about EmployeeLogin. Verify this EmployeeLogin in OCI (Admin center -> Manage Data -> OnboardingCandidateInfo Object) -> Search Candidate. EmployeeLogin sent from Onboarding should be the permanent id of the employee.
5) If you see "email id" for EmployeeLogin key, that means you have opted to use Email as the login for the process. Email id is not permanent id. Application will not find the user if it search BizX for a candidate with Email as the employeeLogin. This need to be corrected in Super admin ->Account option (LoginIsEmail -> Value should be false for this internal Hire process)
InternalHire; , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-INT , Integrations with Onboarding , Problem