You have created a Customer Return Scenario with Service Repair, but you cannot assign the related Service Order to the Customer Return Document.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Create a Customer Return Scenario.
- Create a Service Order to process the Customer Return.
- Open the Customer Return and navigate to Items Tab.
- You do not see a Button above the Line Item Table with Assign Reference.
- You have created a wrong Inbound Delivery Note for this Customer Return Scenario.
- You have selected Follow-Up Activity: Add to Stock, but you need to select Follow-Up Activity: Repair at Own Service Center.
Cancel the previously created Customer Return (follow KBA 1582366).
- Go to the Inbound Logistic work center.
- Create a New Customer Return Inbound Delivery Note.
- Navigate to Items Tab.
- Select Follow-Up Activity Repair at Own Service Center.
- Proceed with the Customer Return process.
You will find that the newly created Customer Return will have the Assign Reference Button as expected.
Blog on Follow Up activities in Customer Return Scenarios, click here.
How to Cancel a Customer Return, click here.
Service, Order, Customer, Return, Delivery, Note, Inbound, Outbound, Auftrag, Retoure, Zuordnen, Auslieferung, Lieferschein , KBA , AP-CRP , Customer Return Processing , Problem