On Deal Registrations still in draft, the content of the Notes and Comments appears with html tags, when looked up from the Change Facet.
SAP CLOUD FOR CUSTOMER
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales workcenter.
- Go to the Deal registration View.
- Open any Deal Registration that is still in status Draft.
- Click Edit.
- Make a change in the Deal Registration header. You may add a reseller for example.
- Still in the header, Add related text to the Comments and Notes text boxes.
- Save your changes.
- Navigate to the Changes facet.
Result : The changes appear wrapped with HTML tags.
This occurs because the fields in which you are maintained data is of type Rich Text Editor.
In the Object Work List, it is technically not possible to embed Formatted Text fields, which would prevent tags here.
As a consequence, if the column of the field corresponds to static text, it will show the data as wrapped between the tags <p>.
This is the current system behaviour.
HTML tags, Deal Reg, Deal Registration, Change Facet, Notes, Comments, Draft, Draft Status. , KBA , AP-RC-UIF , C4C UI Framework , Problem