Can we change the verbiage when the Online Content Early Launch Warning pops up?
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
1. User launches a course from the Learning Plan.
2. There is a pop-up warning like the screenshot below:
3. Is there a way to change the verbiage of this warning message?
You can change the label value for this warning message.
1. Navigate to References >> Geography >> Labels
2. Search for Label ID: instruction.todo.ConfirmLaunchContent30DaysRemaining
3. Change the value of the message under the Locale tab
instruction.todo.ConfirmLaunchContent30DaysRemaining, Online Content Early Launch Warning, Item is not due until, Are you sure you want to launch it now, LMS, Learning, Management, System, Label, Pop-up, Warning, Message, pop up, confirmation , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , Admin Tools , Problem