You have hidden some actions in reports via the Configure Actions feature, however when the users open the reports, they can still see the buttons that you disabled.
- SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Business Analytics work center, view Common Tasks.
- Click on Configure Actions.
- Hide some actions, for example Add Fields.
- Save, log off and log back on again.
- Now go to the respective work center and open any report.
Add Fields is still visible.
The required scoping is missing.
Go to the Business Configuration work center, view Implementation Projects.
- Select your project and click on Edit Project Scope.
- Go to the step Review Questions.
- Go to Built-in Services and Support > System Management > Analytics.
- The question Do you want to configure what actions end users can perform while viewing data in reports? has to be checked.
- Save this setting.
Configure Actions, Hide, Excel, Send, Add Fields , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , Problem