You are regularly importing data to a BI model or working with a planning model and want to clear older data, for example anything from last year.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
You can use Version dimention and set filters for Actual.
- Go to the Models - Main Menu > Browse > Models
- Select the check box beside a model.
- Select the icon eraser (delete facts)
- Select the members that you want to clear.
You can select members from one dimension, then switch to other dimensions and select members of those dimensions. For example, to delete only the data actuals from 2013 and 2014, select the Version dimension, set the filter to Actual, and then select the Time dimension and set the filter to 2013 and 2014.
You can delete only members for which you have write access. For example, if you have write access only for version Plan, and you don't set a filter, then only the data facts for version Plan will be deleted.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
purge, clean, erase, last year, year, older, old, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , How To