You would like to know if you could get email notifications when an import schedule status changes (e.g: fails) in SAP Analytics Cloud.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
This functionality is not yet introduced in SAP Analytics Cloud.
- This feature is currently evaluated by development and product management.
- It is planned to be released in 2018.Q2.
This Knowledge Base Article, SAP‘s strategy, and possible future developments are subject to change and may be changed by SAP at any time for any reason without notice.
This document is provided without a warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a
particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- Help resources and free SAP Analytics Cloud content
- Help portal
- SAP Community (Questions & Answers / Direct Link to ask question / Blogs)
- SAP Community WIKI
- Improvement requests (on the SAP Customer Influence portal)
- Video tutorials
- Videos by topic areas: (Overview, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Collaboration, Administration)
- Training events
- Past event recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud
Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, SAC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, Import, Data, Schedule, Status, Failes, Error, Email, Notification, , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem