Some customers would like to send invoices or credit memos to two different email addresses, however, it is currently not possible to enter two email addresses in the Output Channel settings.
SAP Business By Design
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Account Management Workcenter.
- Go to the Accounts View.
- Select any account.
- Navigate to the Communication tab.
- Navigate to the Collaboration sub tab.
- For document type Customer Invoice/Credit Memo and Output Channel E-Mail, it is not possible to maintain two email addresses.
The current workaround for this process is the following:
- Go to Account Management Workcenter.
- Go to Accounts View.
- Select the account.
- Navigate to the Contacts tab.
- Maintain the two required contacts and e-mail addresses.
- Click Save.
- Go to Customer Invoicing Workcenter. Go to Invoice Documents View.
- Prior to releasing the Invoice, click on You can Also > Edit Output Setting.
- Select Send By as Email.
The Email which is shown by default will be the one which you had maintained in the Collaboration tab of an Account (or else the main contact of the account will be defaulted).
- Click on 'Add Row' to add the email address of the other contact. The value help will show the contact, which you maintained in the account master data in the previous step.
- You can now release the invoice.
Output Channel, invoice, credit memo, email adress , KBA , output channel , invoice , credit memo , email addresses , AP-CI-CI , Customer Invoice , How To