- Empty screen appears when trying to access your SAP Analytics Cloud system.
- System seems to be inaccessible as a blank page appears instead of the logon screen.
- SAML SSO has been configured for the system previously.
- While checking the Console tab in Google Chrome Dev tool the following warning appears:
- "The SSL certificate used to load resources from https://<customername>.<region>.sapbusinessobjects.cloud will be distrusted in M70. Once distrusted, users will be prevented from loading these resources. See https://g.co/chrome/symantecpkicerts for more information."
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Open your SAP Analytics Cloud URL.
- Observe that nothing is being loaded, the screen is blank.
- SSL Certificate issue on the consumer IdP side.
- In order to fix issues like above SAP Cloud Operations needs to renew certificate of the system. Please raise an incident using the SAP ONE Support Launchpad on the component LOD-ANA-BI.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
Cloud for Analytics,SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, shows, displays, seen, observed, open, , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem