From the Succession – Talent Search when trying to export a number of records we get the below message but if the user doesn’t have report permission an empty page is shown when we click on the link.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core
- Data Export
Reproducing the Issue
- Succession – Talent Search
- Select more than 20 employees and click on export data
- A pop up window appear with the message: Please note that the number of search results you have selected exceeds the Online Export threshold. Hence your request has been scheduled for offline processing as the following scheduled job: Talent Search Export Results_08_02_2018-020624.
You can download the exported file in Scheduled Reports at Reports->Analytics->Scheduled Reports.
- When you click on Scheduled Report an empty window appears if the user doesn’t have any report permission
Incorrect system behaviour
The current behaviour will be adjust as follow:
When user has no report permission, it will pop up warning message to indicate that user should select no more than 20 users.
When user has report permission, it will allow users to select more than 20 users and pop up message to indicate that user can go to report to download the excel file.
Talent search export, scheduled reports, no output , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-EXP , Exports , LOD-SF-SCM , Succession Management , Problem