To open a Ticket with Support the correct System Environment is required.
HCM Success Factors
Successfactors BizX system
- Previously employees were granted with global access so they were able to see all companies. Now with a change in access control employees only see the specific company or companies that they are required to work on, based on the customer incidents that they are assigned to.
- Each system access requires a separate request via the new access management tool.
- If the wrong details are added the Support Engineer will not be able to access the correct instance. Thus prohibiting the processing of the ticket.
- Please Ensure when opening a ticket with Support the correct company instance is added.
- The Support Access application has double-layered security.
- This means that all SuccessFactors Customer Support Staff first need to login to a secure interface before they are able to login to your instance.
- Each agent providing you support first logs into this interface with their own unique username and password. Only then will they be able to select your instance and login using the username provided.
Please see the following KBA regarding
- What to include in an incident
- What should I check before opening an incident.
2339162 - BizX Analytics and Reporting - Customer and Partner support Help request
Opening a ticket with support, correct system environment, EUDP, GDPR , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , Problem