How to assign a user to a vendor group using the Recruiting Dashboard
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- RMK Recruiting Dashboard
- Groups can only be created in Command Center by Partners, PS or Support. Only the assignment of users can be done by customers in the Dashboard.
- Only users with the Vendor Group Assignment permission in the Dashboard can add users to vendor groups.
(See article 2196830 - Managing Roles in the Recruiting Marketing Dashboard in the See Also section of this article.)
- The groups must be already created and the user must already have been synched into the system via the daily Recruiter Synch process. (For this to happen the user must have been granted the required permissions in RCM)
- Open the RMK Dashboard from RCM
- Open Tools
- Select User Vendor Groups
- Search for the user to be added (enter value in the "Name Title Email Notes" field and click on GO)
- You will see in the column Vendor Groups on the right whether this user is assigned to a group or not. 0 means it is not assigned to any group.
- Select the user then under User Actions menu at the bottom of the page, click on the arrow to show the list of groups
- Look for the group you want to assign the user to in the drop down menu
- Select the group (Add to...) then click on the cog to actually assign the user
- Pay attention to any message shown. Any change will overwrite the previous assignment.
2196830 - Managing Roles in the Recruiting Marketing Dashboard
RMK Dashboard, rdash, vendor group assignment , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CC , Command Center , Problem