You have posted a Goods and Service Reciept(GSR) into accounting however the journal entry is not resulting in the fixed asset posting instead it is posted as expenses.
SAP Bydesign Financials.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to General Ledger Work center.
- Go to Journal Entries View.
- Seach for Journer Entry ID for the GSR XXX(where this is GSR id)
- Click open the entry.
Under item details of the selected debit line, you find an expense account postings occured rather than the asset postings and also no asset being created.
The minimum and maximum amount for the Capitalization Threshold for Fixed Assets is maintained as same value.
Go to Business Configuration work center.
Select current project.
- Open activity list and under fine tune activity.
- Search for activity Capitalization Threshold for Fixed Assets.
- Select suitable accounting principle.
Maintain the range for minimum and maximum amounts. This results in asset postings under following conditions.
Fixed assets whose acquisition costs are less than the minimum are posted directly to expense accounts.
Fixed assets whose acquisition costs are within the defined range are identified as low-value assets for the corresponding valuation view.
Fixed asset, Goods and Service Reciept , KBA , fixed asset , goods and service receipt , SRD-FIN-GL , General Ledger , Problem