Intelligent Services Center - Error: Alert! The application cache is not refreshed properly. Please go here to refresh the metadata cache and come back to the application. If the problem persists, please contact Customer Support.
Successfactors HCM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to Successfactor Application > Admin center > Intelligent Services Center.
- Click on the number of Events raised.
- Error message displays as per the below screenshot.
There are several cuases for this error messages and few have been listed below:-
CAUSE #1: Intelligent Services Center is enabled via Upgrade Center but "Enable Intelligent Services" feature is disabled in the provisioning.
CAUSE #2: MDF cache might be outdated.
Note: Solution for this error requires access to provisioning. Please reach out to PS or support team to implement the solution.
- Disable the option "Enable Intelligent Services" in provisioning and enable it back.
- Clearthe MDF cache from Provisioning.
( Provisioning > Clear MDF cache)
- Run MDF refresh from Odata API Metadata Refresh and Export.
( Login to instance > Admin center > Search for OData API Metadata Refresh And Export > Click on refresh)
- Log out and log in again.
ISC Intelligent Service Centre Error Alert , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-ISC , Intelligent Services , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , Problem