When an employee is on leave and Human Resources has to add a new pay component and no workflow is triggered nor is the change reflected in the UI. An employe has compensation information missing in the employment information tab. However, if you click on history you will see all the events.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Cloud
- Employee Central
- People Profile
Reproducing the Issue
1. Navigate to Employee Files.
2. Search for a user where you are unable to see compensation information for.
3. Click on Employment information.
4. Look at the compensation information and see that the information is not displayed.
5. Make a change on the UI, by adding a new pay component and see that this change is not reflected in the UI.
- This issue is expected to be fixed in the b1802 release.
- The issue can be tracked in ECT-87250, which will be available in the release notes prior to the b1802 release.
SF, EC, PP3 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Bug Filed