- After upgrade , Apps or Business Catalogs that were available are now missing or removed on the Fiori Launchpad.
- Cannot open app on Fiori Launchpad
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- User Management
Outdated business catalogs have not been replaced with new active catalogs.
The obsolete business catalogs will be deleted during upgrade which means that apps will be removed from users.
Please refer to the information in documents Business Catalog.pdf and Adaptation to Revised Business Catalogs.pdf at the SAP Activate Methodology for SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
Customers using obsolete business catalogs in their Productive System are being contacted through their CEE/Product Expert.
To update the Business Catalogs , their are 2 methods available :
Method A : Using the Business Role Templates app
- As key user/administrator log on to the system and launch the Business Role Templates app in the Identity and Access Management group.
- Set the filter Show Business Role Templates to Different From Business Roles
- Now the customer sees all business role templates from which they created business roles that differ from the current business roles.
- Now customers can compare the newest business role templates with their own business roles in which they are missing functionality.
- In the comparison they see which business catalogs are missing and can add those that they need to add the missing apps again.
- They can navigate to each business catalog for further information on contained apps etc.
- With this customers can also identify new business catalogs with new functionality, not only find replacement business catalogs.
METHOD B : Using the IAM Information System app
- As key user/administrator log on to the system and launch the IAM Information System app in the Identity and Access Management group.
- Select Application as Main Entity
- Select Application – Business Catalog or Application – Business Role Template
- Enter a search term in the search field to find out where the missing app is located
- Adapt the business roles accordingly by adding missing business catalogs
cloud , CE , tiles , groups , deleted , F2450 , F2820 , disappeared , successor , catalogue , KBA , BC-SRV-APS-IAM , Identity and Access Management , Problem